Sure you love Pinterest, but are you using it for your business? You may be surprised at how effective it is, and today’s guest, Melyssa Griffin from The Nectar Collective is going to blow your mind with how Pinterest has helped her grow her business in the last year.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- Pinterest is not just for moms and craft ideas, Melyssa explains why we should be using it for our business
- Whatever niche you’re in, you can really make it work because it’s just not as saturated as other social media platforms
- Using Pinterest was really a turning point in Melyssa’s business last year, she explains how she started using it strategically to significantly increase her followers, email subscribers, and revenue
- Melyssa shares her advice on the best place to get started on Pinterest
- We delve a little deeper into what to pin and how to use your boards best to attract your ideal client
- Melyssa introduces us to Boardbooster and why it’s her favorite Pinterest manager
- The growth at the beginning of focusing on Pinterest can be slow, but if you’re doing all the right things then once you hit that 1,000 mark your growth rate can increase exponentially
- Melyssa shares the one thing you should be doing with your Pinterest account to see an increase in traffic
Top 3 Takeaways from this Episode:
- Pinterest is legit for your business. If you want to build traffic and your list, give it a shot. Plus, it’s fun, so you’ll actually enjoy doing it.
- Think about your ideal client and what kind of content they really need so you can find the right people on Pinterest.
- Be patient and learn how to do it right. I recommend Pinfinite Growth to help you understand the ins and outs of making it happen.