More real-life successes today as part of the Social Media Smackdown, with love and relationship coach Jenn Scalia sharing her tips for Instagram.
I had the opportunity to work with Jenn earlier this year on her guest posting, so it’s been very exciting to watch her grow in her business and Instagram has been a big part of this. She’s gone from 1500 followers in January to more than 13,000 followers on Instagram with her unique approach using quotes related to her business along with a bit of her personality.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- How Jenn started as Instagram as fun way to share her quotes
- The way she shifted her focus so Instagram could support her brand
- Specific ways Instagram has impacted her business
- The importance of understanding your audience and what they want
- Things to do every day on Instagram to help you reach more people and build your audience
- Why you need to start following people, like and comment actively to let people know you are there
- Jenn’s hashtag strategy for Instagram
- Creating your own unique hashtag(s) for your business
- How Jenn is driving people back to her site for her ebook, free calls and more from Instagram
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Keep Instagram FUN! It is quick, easy and you shouldn’t be overthinking it.
- Focus on figuring out what your audience really needs and deliver that.
- Use Instaquote to create branded quotes for your business.
Links in this Episode:
Maggie on Instagram (Warning: BRAND NEW account!)