Items Discussed in this Episode:
- Natalie’s road to her 100th episode
- How Natalie’s podcast has helped her networking go global
- Unconventional lessons Natalie has learned from her podcast guests
- Natalie’s all time favorite interviews
- The benefits of podcasting versus blogging
- The bond that develops between you as a podcaster and your audience
- How the podcasting community is not competitive as you may think, and is so supportive
- Getting a team in place is critical if you want to start a podcast and already have another business
- Natalie explains how being able to change and delegate is important to podcasting as you grow
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
Links for this Episode:
- Find creative ways to leverage your time so you can be more effective. How can find a way to be creative and get more out of your time.
- Create links between old habits to help you form new ones. What’s something you do every day that you can add something new onto to help rewire your brain?
- Don’t be afraid to make changes. Things evolve and grow and you are the boss. If you need to blog less or change how often your podcasts air, you totally can do that.