Today we’re talking launching. Don’t run – our guest expert today makes launches fun and simple! Farideh Ceaser is a launch strategist quite unlike anyone else with years of experience as a musician where she marketed and launched albums, tours and much more.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- How Farideh made the transition from musician to launch strategist
- The most important thing Farideh wishes you knew about launches
- How online launching offers a unique experience of being able to re-launch as needed
- Farideh’s recommendations to tailor your launch to your audience
- How to not get overwhelmed in the launch process
- Tips for simplifying and personalizing your launch
- Farideh’s checklist for having a successful launch
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- If you’re having fun, it’s magnetic. Make your launches fun so people want to be around you and know what’s going on.
- Launching isn’t just for a product, it’s something we do all the time in our business. Think of how you can use these ideas to launch something this week – even something as small as a blog post.
- Do your homework! Remember to make sure what you’re doing is relevant and desirable to your audience.