This week is a milestone episode so I’m sharing my lessons from 50 episodes! We’ve hit the mark of 50 shows, so I’m sharing my favorite moments, shows, and lessons with you.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- My top lessons I’ve learned about myself from podcasting:
– Who knew I would have an inner block for explicit language?
– How being a writer translated to podcasting
– Things that surprised me about audio, and the unique relationships you develop with your listeners
- My top lessons I’ve learned from guests on my show:
– Natalie Eckdahl s lessons from 100 episodes
– Val Geisler’s take on follow through with your customers
– Makenna Johnstone and her solid advice for doing it your way and not following the ‘shoulds’
– Zsofi Koller on everything you need to know about working with a web designer
– Jessica Kupferman’s ridiculously fun interview about online dating and online business
- My top lessons I’ve learned about podcasting:
– I’ve joined the secret club and I love it because it’s all kinds of geeky
– How surprisingly low-tech podcasting has turned out to be, and how I use my ‘secret weapons’
– I love interviewing, and I love being interviewed
- The absolute best thing about podcasting: the fans. You guys are awesome!
- What’s coming up next on the show and the new series that will follow