Some truth telling and a true story about my first online course back in the day in today’s episode. Dishing up feisty thoughts on what “they” don’t tell you about running your online business amid the big promises and formulas.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- When I entered the online world, I actually thought it would be easy to make money online – which we all know isn’t exactly true.
- The people who make millions online are the extreme exception, not the rule!
- When you only have influencers or early adopters, it’s very hard to scale your business; 1:1 work is really the fastest way to a profit.
- The very first something is launched in the software market, it isn’t an immediate success-you need to go through the cycle.
- Don’t be afraid to buck the trend and use what works for you!