You’re an entrepreneur. A coach. A consultant. A service-based professional. You know you need to create a message that’s interesting and grabs your audience for blog posts, website copy and more.
But how? That’s where story comes in. When you nail down your story – everything from figuring out 12 blog posts in a flash or writing your next email becomes much, much simpler.
There’s a simple reason stories are what sell. It’s science. Our brains love a story – and when we hear a story, we use a different part of the brain, one that’s emotional, not logical.
If you are ready to add more “you” to your business and connect with your tribe in a real way so you stand out – sign up for your free copy of The Storytelling Shortcut below.
But let’s face it. Figuring out what stories to tell is a challenge. If you’ve ever thought:
- My stories just aren’t that interesting.
- Who would care about my story?
- What stories should I tell?
- Is this story just too much?
- Does this story even matter?
Then the Storytelling Shortcut is for you.
Plus you’ll learn:
- How to pull these story starters and use them for content and marketing in your business.
- The art and science of storytelling.
- Storytelling faux pas that you want to avoid.