Have you ever had the stressful experience of breaking your WordPress website? Or needing to call someone to make small changes? Or worst yet, your small business doesn’t really have a site because it’s just too complicated? If you’ve experienced any of this, you’ll want to listen to this episode with Connie Holen and get the scoop on Squarespace as an option for getting your business online.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/marketingmoxie/MMoxie114.mp3″ title=”Episode 114: Connie Holen- Building an Agile Web Presence with Squarespace” artist=”Maggie Patterson” image=”https://maggiepatterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/MarketingMoxie_PodcastCover.png” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- Connie explains why Squarespace is a good idea for a lot of businesses versus wordpress
- Connie started in WordPress and she shares why it fell apart for her and made her want to find something different
- When you get into WordPress, you’re not just dealing with WordPress itself: it can be overwhelming and nerve-wracking when you add in the plugins, security, hosting, etc.
- If you own a small business and you just don’t have the time to learn the tech side of things, Connie shares why Squarespace will be much easier for you to get started with
- To not have to wait to contact a developer to make changes and make them in ‘real time’ instead is so beneficial for your business
- Squarespace has it’s limitations, but for your average small business it does what you need it to do
- Connie shares the benefits and results you may end up with in the long run by deciding to use Squarespace
- Most small business owners wish they had more time, and you’ll save lots of of it with Squarespace
- Your website should be ever evolving and changing, and Squarespace will help you do this as you go versus waiting for perfection
- It’s surprising how many big, well-known brands are now running on Squarespace and how much you can do with it
[clickToTweet tweet=”Squarespace could be the answer to your small biz website woes. New interview with @connieholen” quote=”Squarespace could be the answer to your small biz website woes. New interview with @connieholen”]
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- WordPress isn’t the only game in town. If you’re struggling with your website, Squarespace may be a viable option. Check out how it maybe able to help you get going online.
- If you’re stuck on having a WordPress site, carefully look at why you want one. List out the pros/cons and you may find that Squarespace is a good options for you – with way less stress.
- Are you a small biz with no time to spare? Especially for a local small business or the non-tech savvy, Squarespace makes the tech part simple.