More basics today! We’re talking about working with a designer. I wanted to add this episode to the series as it’s one of the most misunderstood things around. So many times people don’t truly get the intricacies of the process and what we need to do to get ready for our design project. Guest expert Zsofi Koller shares a whole load of things you need to know about working with a designer.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
What to expect from the design process
Why that design brief is so critical and it should be comprehensive
How to get your ideas out of your head and share them with your designer
What you can do before you hire a designer
- Things you should consider when you’re looking to hire a designer
The difference between custom and templated designs
- The cool factor of being able to do pretty much anything with custom design
[Tweet “Talking about the need to knows of design with @zsofikoller #marketingmoxie”]
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Really do your homework before you hire a designer and make a notes on what you like/don’t like on the web.
- For you to find a designer that fits with you. Have a conversation, look
- Create a brand that is true to you so it cohesive and consistent across the web.
Links in this episode: