The Social Media Smackdown continues with Carrie Green of the Female Entrepreneur Association (FEA) discussing building community and how she’s created massive engagement to fuel FEA’s growth using Facebook. Currently, FEA has 136,000 likes on their page, so Carrie’s uniquely qualified to be a guest expert. It’s a great example of social media success in action!
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- How Carrie started off playing with social media
- Deciding to focus only on Facebook because that’s where her audience was and setting a big goal of 25,000 followers
- The power of perseverance focusing on “getting good at Facebook”
- Carrie’s advice for just starting out with social media
- The importance of engagement and being really clear about your business message
- Creating content that aligns and connects with your message
- Carrie’s “good enough” test for all of her Facebook page content
- How you need to be on a mission to be amazing so you help enhance their life
- That everyone can be successful on social media by focusing on delighting your audience
- Carrie’s focus on Facebook and YouTube for her video blogs
- Why social media is all about giving
[Tweet “Carrie Green from FEA explains the good enough test for social media @featweets”]
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- The power of focus so you can master a platform and really own a social media platform.
- Why you want to focus on being amazing and delighting your followers. That will really set you apart.
- Consider creating a “good enough” test for the content and images you share on your social media channels to set yourself apart.
Links in This Episode: