Renegade life coach and leader of the Wildheart Revolution joins us today as a guest expert on building community via social media. The Wildheart Community, which I am part of, is a community of people that don’t want to play by the rules and live life their way.
Items discussed in this episode:
- What is a Wildheart and who it is meant for
- How Sally is using Facebook to drive her Wildheart community
- The role of community in Sally’s business and support system
- Why Sally loves creating community and the beauty of community
- The value of community to get feedback and test/share ideas
- Why you need to be active in communities before you dive into building your own
- Using community as an alternative to higher priced offerings
- Sally’s anti-niche approach to community
- When conventional wisdom doesn’t apply to YOUR business
- The beauty of communities for introverts
[Tweet “Community is everything according to @sallyhopesays. Talking commmunity on #marketingmoxie with @magspatterson #podcast “]
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Take a look at how you are using communities today in your business and can be more active.
- Assess if you can use communities in your business and understand what’s involved before you get started.
- Understand the signs of when conventional wisdom doesn’t not apply to your business and be willing to experiment.
Links in this Episode: