We are talking Facebook today with social media strategist Jackie Johnston and what all these Facebook changes really mean to our business. Plus we have a chat about batch creating content, injecting personality into social media and how we both love some last minute pressure.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- What these Facebook algorithms actually mean to our business and Facebook strategies
- Why this forces us to up our game by being more consistent
- Jackie’s 4 content pillars for social media
- How to inject your personality into your Facebook business page
- Finding the right line for you in terms of what you share personally
- Realizing that sometimes you need to make the ask in your content
- How social media can help you make better purchasing decisions
- The power of batch creating content and Jackie’s best tips for making the process painless
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with your content to find the right combo for your audience.
- The power of personality for your social media. Find a way to add “you” into the mix.
- Batch your social media content to save time and your sanity.
Links in this Episode: