Items Discussed in this Episode:
- Why Google+ is worth your time
- Sandy explains how Google uses Google+ to influence your search results, and also bring your content to the top of others’
- How Google+ can be used differently than other social media sites
- Using Google+ as an extension of Twitter
- The best place to get started with Google+
- Joining industry and interest based groups on Google Plus to grow connections
- How Sandy uses Google Hangouts
- How to build your Google+ circles
- Sandy’s top Google+ strategies to make the most of your time
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Use Google+ as a ‘fresh start’ from other social media sites.
- Pick an ‘entry point’ for Google+: start with just one part so as not to overwhelm yourself.
- Go where the conversations are happening on Google+.
Links in this Episode: