Are you like me and you dream of publishing a book? But you aren’t sure if this Kindle self-publishing thing is legit? This episode is for you! Guest expert Jonny Andrews shares the need to know on Kindle publishing and how to get started.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- The advantages of self publishing
- When is the time to use a publisher
- Jonny’s formula for creating your book
- Jonny’s biggest lesson from his personal self publishing experiences on Kindle
- Jonny’s launch formula for driving sales to your book
- How to verify the credibility of the ‘best-seller’ list
- How to use your audience to find the best topic for you
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Use the Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) program to help boost your offering.
- Just start. Create a daily discipline to get your book done in under a month. Starting off with a clear outline can make a huge difference.
- Do your homework by identifying where there’s an opportunity for an ebook. Look at common questions and read reviews of similar books on Kindle.