Today we’re diving into the ins and outs of creating a video-based show with guest expert Victoria Prozan. A designer to her core, Victoria has a talent for translating the world of design for the rest of us so we can use it to illicit emotion and get people to take action.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- Victoria’s advice for keeping your branding personal to you
- What is ‘Design Salt’ and why Victoria developed it
- The benefits of a video show over other platforms
- Victoria’s advice to just start, there’s always something that’s going to pop up to stop you from jumping into your marketing tactic
- How Victoria is starting her marketing slowly to give herself permission to take it slow while working with a new platform
- Why Victoria moved to a live video show versus a Google hangout
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Learn to be a translator in your industry’s language. Break things down for people to understand the ‘how’ and the ‘why’.
- If something is really speaking to you, inside or outside of your industry, really take time to think about why it speaks to you. File it away for when you need a spark of creativity.
- Learn how to overcome your own story. What fear in your marketing do you need to overcome to draw in more clients?
Links for this Episode: