There’s no denying the power of using stories in your business, but there’s an art to storytelling that should not be understimated. In this solo show I talk about why storytelling is so effective and my best tips from 15+ years of working with corporations and entrepreneurs to help them create their stories.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- How storytelling can make the difference between great content and mediocre content
- The psychology of storytelling – why it works and you shouldn’t ignore it
- The abilities of stories to transport people and create a sensory experience
- How to simplify your stories so they can be understood and get to the point
- My top tips for effective storytelling
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Really understand the best types of stories for you and how to inject them into your marketing. Think about what your style is and ensure the stories you tell are aligned.
- Avoid the temptation to use epic stories. When starting out, your stories need to be more impactful and concise. Make sure your story has a really clear message and a point. No one likes a rambler!
- Your story needs to have a happy ending. You want your audience to have a positive feeling following hearing your story.
Links in this Episode:
Link to Free Marketing Moxie Facebook Group