Money mindset expert Denise Duffield-Thomas joins us on the show to talk about money mindset, marketing and her experiences self-publishing her book. We discuss manifesting versus hustling, moving people from a book into a paid program and more. And, there’s an awesome giveaway too for listeners! (You can enter below.)
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- Denise talks about the process of self-publishing her first two books and what it did for her business.
- The differences between self-publishing and going through a publisher.
- Denise’s biggest lessons learned from the publishing process.
- How Denise used her books to move clients into the paid programs she offers.
- How to become more of a ‘Lucky Bitch’ in your marketing.
- The importance of following through with your intentions in your business.
- There isn’t a big secret in how to be successful, Denise breaks it down on how to remove your mental blocks.
- The number one thing Denise wishes entrepreneurial women knew about money.
Top Takeaways for this Episode:
- Use your book as a calling card, even if you self-publish. It’s a way to legitimize your business.
- For writing a book, it’s really just a matter of sitting down and doing it. You don’t have to wait for anyone, it’s something you can make happen now!
- With marketing, it’s not just about setting a goal or intention. It’s so easy to stay stalled in the idea phase. The difference between people who make money and people who don’t is action.
GIVEAWAY! Win a Lucky Bitch Christmas Bundle
Denise has generously offered to giveaway a Lucky Bitch Christmas Bundle to one lucky listener!
The bundle includes:
- The Lucky Bitch Manifesting Course
- Lucky Bitch Live Event Recordings
- Lucky Bitch and Get Rich Lucky Bitch Audio Books
- Manifesting Meditations Pack + Money Mantras Subliminal Meditation
Just comment below to enter and tell us WHY you’d like this bundle. We’ll draw one lucky winner on December 17th at Midnight ET via Random.org. We’ll post winners on this thread!