If you’re launching anything in 2015, you’ll want to listen to this episode where our guest Courtney Johnston walks us through the must-have elements of our launch copy – most of which is so easy to overlook, including all those must-send emails. Nail the copy for your next launch with everything we cover in this episode.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- Courtney explains what we should do to plan in advance for our launch copy and not do it all at the last minute
- The three pieces of launch copy you must nail no matter how complicated or simple your launch
- Why your ‘cart closing’ email may be the most important one you write
- Courtney’s best tips for getting your message clear before your launch
- It’s okay to name a specific goal or result your client will achieve by using your program
- The most effective and important types of emails you should have covered off during your launch
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Have a launch plan. Figure out ALL of the pieces of copy you need well in advance so you can be smart and strategic.
- Understand that communicating with your list is critical during a launch and that you’ll have 7 different types of emails going to them during this time.
- Be very clear on the outcome of result of what you’re offering. That’s the #1 thing people want to know.