Tough love and straight talk for those of you (um, me included) who rely heavily on Facebook for your business, because if it all goes away overnight, we’re going to have some big ol’ problems. In this bite-sized episode, I break down how to diversify and why building on “rented land” is a problem for the long-term.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- How finding what I thought was my perfect vacation home relates to running your business on Facebook
- Most of us who have online businesses are very Facebook dependent
- I’m challenging you to get all of your eggs out of the Facebook basket and diversify, and I’ve got some tips for how we can do so
- Use your Facebook ads on Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc. Another platform may surprise you with its results for your business
- If you’re connected on Facebook, connect on other platforms also with the same people
- It’s not a matter of if Facebook will go away, it’s a matter of when it will go away