How many times have you had a published guest post, you tweeted it out or posted it on Facebook and then it quickly died. Today, we’ll dive into how to make the most of every single post and maximize it’s life for a loooooong time with our guest expert, social media speaker and consultant, Sophie Bujold.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- Why you want to make yourself “available” the day a posts hits
- Tracking dates of upcoming posts to avoid surprises
- The most effective ways to promote guest posts via social media
- How to take things further by sharing via email
- Posting excerpts of published post on your site and writing related articles
- Why you want to share content more than once
- Using guest posts as background or reference materials
- The one thing that our guest expert Sophie Bujold thinks you need to know
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Make yourself available the day of your post by commenting, answering tweets and being all kinds of awesome.
- Maximize your posts by sharing via social media on the day of and on an ongoing basis.
- Create a press page on your web site to showcase your guest posts.
Links in this Episode: