Think you don’t have money mindset issues? Think again! We all have a story around money and Kylie Patchett joins us today to help bust through the myths and misconceptions we may have to help us step up and own our money mindset.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- Kylie puts the ‘woo-woo’ attitude about having a money mindset to rest once and for all.
- Why we are holding ourselves back with our money mindset and how we can change it.
- The idea that we have to be overworked and exhausted to succeed at entrepreneurship is all too common and not true or sustainable.
- Kylie explains where we get in our own way in our business, and how to recognize what tools we need to get out of it.
- Trying to do your business someone else’s way is all too common and a mistake for your business in the long run.
- We need to create a quiet space for ourselves where we can go inward and really hear our own voice.
- What is a money block and why do we have them?
- Kylie shares a couple simple ways to start clearing out your money blocks to make room for things to happen.
- Figuring out your beliefs about money is paramount to breaking through them to try and reach a healthy money mindset.
- Affirming and stating a new belief is great, but we have to act from that new belief to make it work.
- Naming the obnoxious voice in our head of fear and inner doubt can help you talk to it and reassure it to calm down and separate it from the truth.
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Think about ways you’ve probably sabotaged yourself with your money mindset? Is it a case of the can’ts or pricing things ridiculously low? Taking notice of where you may be struggling is the best place to start.
- Take time today to create quiet space to silence all the voices in you and get grounded. This time can help you get back on track and focus on what really matters to you.
- Name the obnoxious voice in your head so when it shows up you can calm it down and cut through the chatter.