Do you dream of abundance and fortune, in your business, but it’s as elusive as the magic make six figures while you sleep unicorn? Newsflash, you’re probably sitting on a fortune in your business that you don’t even realize. The fortune my friends, is in your follow-up. Today, we break down some proven ideas on how to provide a top notch customer experience and build your business in the process.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- Why ‘follow up’ is actually a very feisty topic.
- When you suck at follow up, you’re leaving money on the table.
- I break down some ways you can follow up very easily and quickly.
- Following up is not bugging someone, you just don’t know if you don’t ask.
- Having a follow up system should be a critical part of your process.
- I share some examples of awesome follow up systems that truly have worked.
- Following up with current clients (think of it like an upsell) should be a key part of your client strategy.
- Keeping in touch with your past clients is just a smart business move, take the time to maintain your relationships.
[Tweet “The real fortune is in your follow-up. #feistyfriday with @magspatterson #CX”]