Wouldn’t a business where customers just arrived at your website and purchased from you be amazing? That’s exactly what referrals can do for your business as it shortcuts the know-like-trust factor and turns people into clients that much faster. Listen in for the scoop on referrals.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- Referrals have been a huge part of how I built my business, for the first 8 years of my business, referrals were my main marketing tool.
- If you’re going to ask for a referral, you need to do work that is referral-worthy.
- Customer experience is what will fire up your referral business.
- I break down how to make referrals a part of your business and make sure you’re not ignoring it.
- If you want referrals, you need to be someone who gives them without expecting to receive in return.
- It’s up to you to deliver the goods every single time to your customers.
- In a world where reputation is everything, we’re not going to refer someone who’s only so so.
- If you have a solid business, it’s easy for people to assume you’re full. So be careful to avoid messages like “I’m full” or “I’m booked out”.
- I share my top 3 ways to actually ask for a referral.
- Referrals are not a given, they need to be earned.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Referrals need to be earned. Here’s how. #feistyfriday with @magspatterson.” quote=”Referrals need to be earned. Here’s how. #feistyfriday with @magspatterson.”]