In episode #9 we are going freestyle, featuring a chat with Lady Business Radio’s Jessica Kupferman about online business and online dating. We talk about all the similarities of finding love online, your personal brand and much more.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- Jess and Maggie’s online dating horror stories
- What you can learn from online dating for your personal branding
- The similarities between free consults and first dates
- Wham bam online dating and bad pitches
- How Jess manifested her husband and trusting your intuition about clients
- Why I take my hats off to all my friends in the graphic design realm
[Tweet “Lessons in online dating and biz with @ladybizradio @magspatterson”]
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- What’s your online profile says about your brand and why you don’t want to be THAT person.
- How do you know when a client isn’t a good fit and when to cut your dates short.
- Tips for when you pitch you are approaching podcasters or the media.
Links in this Episode: