You’re working your tail off getting people to your website, but is your homepage getting the job done? The homepage needs to seal the deal and invite people into learning more, but if you fumble, you’re missing a big opportunity. This quick episode breaks down what you need to know.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- When it comes to your web page, your homepage is essentially your online welcome mat
- I’ll share 1 big mistake to avoid with your homepage
- When you try to please everyone on your homepage, it’s very hard to actually please anyone
- The paradox of choice impacts our web site so heavily, I explain why
- The last thing you want to do with your homepage is cause the visitor anxiety
- The homepage is there to keep your audience around and show them where to go
- Your homepage is worth the time and energy it takes to get it right
[clickToTweet tweet=”Does your homepage send the right message and get the job done?” quote=”Does your homepage send the right message and get the job done?”]
Links for this Episode:
Orientation Weeks starts Monday, August 24th and we’ll be talking about conversion rates among other must-know things in your business.
This August, instead of deciding you’ve got 2015 handled, what if you tapped into that feeling and took your marketing back to school? And not to just any school, but the No B.S. School of Marketing, a place where you get to reinvent your marketing (and how you think about it).
Orientation Week is a week-long, 100% free event with a daily lesson. No fluff. You’ll get in and you’ll get out. Best of all, each day you’ll get something done in your business that sets you on the path to marketing success.
Get the details and join us by hitting the button below.