We’re talking Twitter today – and guest expert Liz Azyan joins us to share her story and some amazing tips. I connected with Liz in an online group and I’m so glad I did.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- Why Liz gave up her PhD to become a social media consultant
- How Liz used Twitter to get references and find a job
- How impactful it can be to build a community on Twitter
- How Twitter is different from other social media platforms
- The best ways to increase the quality of your followers
- How to make the most of events using Twitter
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Use Hashtags to gather more followers using common interests and providing value.
- Use Twitter to help people and you will see more results.
- Whenever possible, take Twitter offline and make personal connections!
What will you take action on? Tweet Liz (@liz_azyan) and Maggie (@magspatterson) and share what you want to do with us!
Links in this Episode: