The copywriting series continues and I’ve invited Yasmine Khater to talk about attracting clients and figuring out your services on today’s show. While it may not be copy, this is one of the things that I find easily trips people up when it’s time to get your website ready.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- How do we go about finding the right clients for you? There is no magic formula, but there’s ways to save time doing it.
- Yasmine explains how to go from having a client who is interested to a converted sale.
- Focus on understanding what your client really wants and who they are is key to turning an interested client into a sale.
- Dig deeper into yourself and what you like to do, along with what you are good at as you figure out your services.
- Yasmine points out the things we need to keep in the back of our minds when we’re communicating with our clients as far as sales psychology goes.
- Why being more focused can get you more money in the door right now.
- What is ‘messaging breakdown’ and how can you fix it.
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Before you create the offer, you really need to understand the customer. Just having the copy and all the launch elements doesn’t mean you’re selling something that is actually needed. People buy based on an emotional reaction. Do your homework up front to save you pain and frustration later!
- Create a plan for content that makes sense and serves your business model. Think about you can create a really cohesive set of content that makes sense.
- If pushing through fear is causing you to spin out, then you need to really examine where the root of your fear comes from. Working on your emotions to not feel that fear can be hugely beneficial to your business.
Links for this Episode:
Yasmine’s Free 10 Day Earn 5K Bootcamp : www.bit.ly/5kbootcamp