In episode #6 we’re talking about pitching guest posts. The pitch is the scariest part of guest posting for most people. They get stuck, make a mistake or simply don’t bother even trying.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- The power of no in your pitching.
- The one thing you must avoid when pitching.
- How to write a great pitch and what supporting elements you need to sell your pitch.
- Why you want to avoid “over pitching”.
- The fine art of pitch follow-up.
Top 3 Takeaways for this Episode:
- Use templates as a guidelines or example. Do not use them as a fill in the blank.
- Make sure your pitch is correct, complete and concise. Answer all the questions the blogger or media you are pitching may have.
- Create systems to keep track of your pitches and follow-through.
Links in this Episode: