A few weeks ago I was cruising the web looking for examples of good about pages…and sadly there wasn’t much I thought met the mark. Too much focus on me, me, me and not enough focus on what your customer needs from you. Which is why our about pages need a smackdown on this #feistyfriday episode.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- I explain why about pages are so critical
- I give you 3 ways to make sure your about page gets it’s job done
- Check yourself: the about page is not all about you
- Cut the crap! Get rid of the fluff, hyperbole, long winded stories, over explanations, jargon, etc.
- Think of your about page as a highlight reel
- The close on your about page matters so much: get them to do something at the end
Links for this Episode:
Orientation Week is coming and starts Monday August 24th. Instead of waiting for something to happen, make your marketing happen and get focused on what really matters – results. This FREE week-long even is 5 days of no fluff lessons to help you think about your marketing differently.
Get the details and sign up below.